This agreement is now open to new entrants for August 2017.
The Eduserv Adobe Student ETLA 2016 Agreement is a subscription agreement that allows Institutions to bulk purchase Adobe Creative Cloud Licences for their students to install on their own PC/Mac and mobile device. The licence includes the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications, mobile applications and cloud services.
This agreement is open for all Higher Education Institutions, Further Education Colleges, Sixth Form Colleges and 16-19 Academies to join.
All licences will be co-terminus on 13 August 2019.
|Minimum number of licences
|Price per student per annum
How to commit to join this agreement:
- Read the Agreement Overview
- Read the terms and conditions of the Master Agreement – if you join you will be bound to the agreement as a “Participant” (Eduserv is the “Customer”).
- Complete and sign the Adobe Student ETLA 2016 Commitment Form August 2017 Intake
- Complete and sign the Adobe Student ETLA 2016 Participation Letter, on your Institution letterhead paper. Please consult the Exemplar Completed Participation Letter, to ensure all parts are completed.
- Raise a purchase order for the first year’s licence fee, made out to “Eduserv”.
Scan documents and e-mail together with the purchase order to email@example.com by noon on 14 July 2017.
If you do have any queries, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org