- New Landing Page - allows researchers to browse by subject and recently released books, journals, and videos. View now
- Enhanced Platform Search - includes greater options for refining your search by type, publication year, and more. View now
- Interactive References - all references for IGI Global’s peer-reviewed research are now available in HTML at the article-level and can be followed using Google Scholar, CrossRef and DOI.org.
- Full-Text Download - now available for both books (chapter and full-book) and journals (article and issue).
- New Help Areas for Researchers and Authors - highlights key features, tips, and materials. View Now
- Updated Librarian Corner - now includes the ability for libraries to update the logo used in the InfoSci platform, IP ranges, and additional resources such as title list downloads and LibGuides information. View Now
The platform enhancement and resources adds to the substantial list of features already favored by librarians and researchers, such as no DRM, unlimited simultaneous users, no platform or maintenance fees, and full-text PDF and XML.
All IGI Global’s eResources are available at discount through the IGI Global Chest Agreement. They are hosted through the InfoSci® platform, and include InfoSci®-Books, a collection of 3,900+ eBooks, InfoSci®-Journals, a collection of 169+ eJournals, and InfoSci®-Videos, a collection of 100+ streaming video lectures.
Support for your Print to E Transition
In recognition of previous purchases/subscriptions of print from IGI Global they have offered a one-time credit to be used against the already very significantly discounted Chest agreements for e-books, e-journals and videos. For details of this offer please contact Chest Help to discuss your current holdings and your credit. This offer ends on 31 July 2017.
For assistance in utilizing IGI Global e-resources, please contact the IGI Global E-Resources Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the IGI Global for Librarians for more information, including IGI Global LibGuides and training information.