Eduserv is seeking an Inside Sales Executive to actively participate in the management of existing OpenAthens library accounts worldwide by both maintaining renewal rates and supporting new business growth by identifying upsell opportunities. A key part of the role is effectively communicating the key purpose and value of OpenAthens technology and the impact it can have on customers particularly around problem resolution.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Actively managing existing clients and ensuring they are receiving full value from their subscription
- Managing the renewal of existing contracts in a timely and efficient manner
- Being responsible for delivering the budgeted revenue targets for OpenAthens through collaboration with the International Sales Managers
- Increasing net revenue per customer
- Qualifying inbound telephone and online sales enquiries
- Demonstrating key product functions to customers
- Effectively using CRM (Salesforce.com) throughout the sales and lead generation/ qualification process.
- Timely monthly reporting on all activity including the renewals pipeline
- Developing relationships with existing client base and identify upsell and new business opportunities
- Attending industry events if necessary – UK and international
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player with demonstrable communication and organisation skills, along with experience of using CRM and an awareness and experience of software sales, including tracking new business telephone sales in a product environment. With Experience in B2B technology product telephone sales – both new business and account management – and lead generation / telemarketing experience, you will have an understanding of account and partner management and experience working in a high performance sales team. You'll also be a highly motivated team player with a flexible, positive attitude with a demonstrable track record of growing revenue in a dynamic information products business and the ability to close new business and manage sales through pipeline.
View job description here
Eduserv is unique. We provide the public and not-for-profit sector with industry-leading technology advice, engineering and support. However, we do this to enable and empower our clients to deliver enhanced public services and services for the public good. We are able to deliver the highest level of advice and support because of the calibre of our team.
Part of the attraction of working at Eduserv is the complexity and industry-leading quality of our work. Another is our not-for-profit status. This means we are able to offer truly agnostic advice so our clients will always get what suits them best.
Another key part of being at Eduserv is our commitment to enabling and promoting public sector and not-for-for profit values. We do this through empowering our clients to deliver less-costly public services and services for the public good.
We will always go the extra mile to finish the job properly because that is what is best for our clients, for the society they serve, and for us.
Please note: Direct applications only please.