Are you looking to develop your career in sales? Eduserv, a leading not for profit IT services provider, are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales to create and qualify leads, support the development of the sales pipeline and actively participate in managing, generating and renewing business.
This is an entry level position within the sales team reporting directly to the Sales Operations Manager for day to day guidance, direction and support and via a dotted line to the Chief Commercial Officer for guidance on clients, sectors and broader strategic sales issues. It’s an exciting opportunity to join an established team with access to exceptionally experienced mentors to support your career development and give you a solid background in sales and product training.
The prime function of this role is to support the development of the sales pipeline and from that ensure an increase in on boarding new clients by working with marketing and the external sales team to ensure a planned and nurtured approach to opportunities throughout the sales process.
With a grounding in sales, telemarketing and account management, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), be an excellent communicator, highly organised, a team-player and able to excel under pressure. You’ll be able to work independently and take ownership in your role, taking responsibility for key customer relationships, substantial revenue and continuing the success of our brand. You will also have a positive attitude with the ability to communicate clearly and with confidence, verbally and in writing. You’ll also have an interest in being part of a dynamic not-for-profit organisation that has a clear business focus to deliver IT for public good.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Telephone campaigns to generate leads and progress them through the sales cycle
- Networking and building relationships with existing client base and identify new opportunities
- Provide support to the sales team with the acquisition of new target clients, including researching prospective clients, establishing contact points, arranging and coordinating meetings and nurturing contacts
- Research core target sectors, business challenges and trends. Maintain and grow understanding of Eduserv target sectors
- Provide support to the sales team with the tools and processes required to win new business including updating Salesforce with all contacts, communications and meetings and with the production and review of Miller Heiman Green, Blue and Gold sheets for prospective client development
- Renewing customer agreements and recognising opportunities to up-sell and to source new business opportunities
- Supporting the marketing team to deal with new enquiries
- Attending marketing events and external meetings in the UK
- Delivering demonstration / sales webinars when necessary
- Monthly reporting on all activity, sales pipeline and subscription base
View Job description here
- Effective use of CRM throughout the sales and lead generation process
Eduserv is unique. We provide the public and not-for-profit sector with industry-leading technology advice, engineering and support. However, we do this to enable and empower our clients to deliver enhanced public services and services for the public good. We are able to deliver the highest level of advice and support because of the calibre of our team.
Part of the attraction of working at Eduserv is the complexity and industry-leading quality of our work. Another is our not-for-profit status. This means we are able to offer truly agnostic advice so our clients will always get what suits them best.
Another key part of being at Eduserv is our commitment to enabling and promoting public sector and not-for-for profit values. We do this through empowering our clients to deliver less-costly public services and services for the public good.
We will always go the extra mile to finish the job properly because that is what is best for our clients, for the society they serve, and for us.
As a Company, we offer a competitive salary, a contributory defined benefits pension scheme (we contribute 18%, you contribute 8%), 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and travel, bicycle and gym discount schemes. Working hours are 36.5 per week and we are supportive of flexible working.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to apply.
Please note: Direct applications only please. Applications from agencies not on our PSL will not be considered.