Market Analyst, salary £28,000 – 34,000 pa depending on experience
Eduserv is seeking a Market Analyst to be aware of industry and technology trends to provide insight, information and analysis to enable us to increase our reach across the public and third sectors, and ensure that we stay ahead of the curve.
A key part of the role is informing on pricing, product definitions and marketing strategy so that we can make evidence-based strategic decisions. In addition, you will lead on evaluating the success of marketing campaigns and sales activity and deliver regular reports.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Maximising our subscription to Gartner and other research tools.
- Collating and sharing market and technology insights in creative formats.
- Providing ROI analysis on marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Designing and implementing research projects.
- Answering business questions proactively and reactively.
- Identifying new market opportunities.
- Conducting market research.
- Creating surveys internally and externally and present results.
- Running focus groups and interviews.
- Producing value-add, regular market and tech round-ups to share with customers.
- Producing slides, charts and graphs for corporate presentations.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable research, problem-solving and project management skills, a positive attitude, excellent communication and organisation skills, and experience working in marketing or market research. With knowledge of sales, marketing and business processes you’ll be interested in marketing, technology and the public good arena and will be enthusiastic about CRM and making the most of data with an aptitude to share, translate and digest the information you find in a variety of creative ways.
View job description here
Eduserv is unique. We provide the public and not-for-profit sector with industry-leading technology advice, engineering and support. However, we do this to enable and empower our clients to deliver enhanced public services and services for the public good. We are able to deliver the highest level of advice and support because of the calibre of our team.
Part of the attraction of working at Eduserv is the complexity and industry-leading quality of our work. Another is our not-for-profit status. This means we are able to offer truly agnostic advice so our clients will always get what suits them best.
Another key part of being at Eduserv is our commitment to enabling and promoting public sector and not-for-for profit values. We do this through empowering our clients to deliver less-costly public services and services for the public good.
We will always go the extra mile to finish the job properly because that is what is best for our clients, for the society they serve, and for us.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Please note: Direct applications only please.