Want to migrate to public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure but not sure where to store more sensitive information?
Our Assured Hybrid Cloud allows you to put your public facing information in AWS or Azure, store your more sensitive information in our UK-based Secure Cloud Compute and connect the two environments with our Managed Cloud Connector. This provides a single solution for all your OFFICIAL data in the cloud.
Accelerate digital transformation
Being able to share data between different security domains is an essential element of delivering services online.
The Assured Hybrid Cloud allows your public facing digital services to talk to databases stored in our secure cloud. Your organisation can become more agile and accelerate towards becoming digital by default.
Focus on strategic priorities
The Assured Hybrid Cloud is supported by our professional and managed services to help your organisation get the most from their IT and free up your staff to focus on your strategic priorities.
Our professional services team can help you develop your cloud strategy alongside a plan of how to migrate services, old and new, to the cloud.
Benefits of the AWS and Azure public cloud
- Rapid innovation
- Rich suite of services
- Huge scalability
- Economies of scale
- Low costs
Benefits of the Eduserv Secure Cloud
- Run in our own UK data centres
- Pan Government Accreditation at OFFICIAL (formerly at IL2 and IL3)
- Designed specifically for public sector and charities
Benefits of the Eduserv Assured Hybrid Cloud
- All of the above, with a single point of contact for support and billing
- Simpler migration to the cloud
- Free-up staff and physical estate to help reduce costs
- Make sure your services are always available with our security and resilient services
- Accelerate your cloud adoption and digital development initiatives
- Reduced TCO by not paying a secure cloud premium for your whole estate
- Rich service environment of more than 40 AWS services
- Rapid innovation, including 454 new AWS features in 2014
- Assured UK data sovereignty
- 24/7 service desk
- 24/7 Network and Security Operations Centre
- Enhanced security through protective monitoring and DDoS protection across the hybrid estate
- Appropriate hosting of information assets according to information assurance requirements
- Securely managed flow of data between the Eduserv and AWS clouds
- Flexible pricing options
- Aggregated billing in UK pounds with monthly invoices
- Appropriately security-cleared staff
- Extensive range of value-added managed service such as Managed Database and Managed Application
- Access to your secure databases via PSN